I really need to learn to be contented. What is up with me!
Anyhow, a couple of things brought up during lit lesson which I found really meaningful. You might not agree, but I do, and at least I know I can relate to it.
1. Don't intellectualise love. 2. When you feel something special, it transcends the mundane-ness of life.
Everyday, I sit through lessons feeling very drained and no matter how much I try to convince myself that I love what I'm learning, it's just not the same as before. Then, things like that show up and suddenly I feel so revived. That's why I love lit. And you know what? I might do badly for it, but I'm not going to regret taking the subject (I don't actually like calling it a subject - takes away its meaning and value). I need lit to remind me of compassion, life and love. I need Ms Picca to remind me about those.
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact